You can freely download pdf versions of my articles on ICT in education by using the box.net applet in the right hand column of my homepage. To date articles include:
- Dwellers Within the Threshold: How has the Internet shaped our sense of identity and place in society?
- The Coherence of the Inchoate: a comparison of children’s in-school and out-of-school use of the internet
- Open and Transparent Consensus: a snapshot of teachers’ use of Wikipedia
- Children, the Internet and Inequality: what are the causes and consequences of digital exclusion?
- Digital Literacy: are the new technologies changing the way we read and write?
- Spectres in a Virtual World: postmodernism, poststructuralism and ICT in education
Also download conference slides for Web As Culture and Open and Transparent Consensus