I was pleased to be invited to speak at the “Next Generation Learning Conference ” in Falun, Sweden in 2012.
The conference is being hosted by Dalarna University in collaboration with KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and is a Nordic conference on the implications for learning and education of the digital revolution. The conference is aimed at development and research projects on NGL in both educational and professional settings.
Next Generation Learning Conference include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Mobility and learning
- Self-paced learning and open educational resources
- Information-tools and knowledge processes
- New knowledge processes within the working life
- Web-based higher education
- Collaborative learning
- Learning environments and the modern school
You can read more detailed descriptions of each topic on their respective page at http://www.du.se/en/NGL/Next-Generation-Learning-Conference-2012/